5 Questions Template
Updated: 4 days ago
Many wonderful people, notably Rosebud Ben-Oni, Tara Skurtu, Rob Mclennan, and Headline Poetry and Press, have been providing space and resources for writers who have had chances to promote their book cancelled recently due to the Coronavirus. I commend their efforts and am happy to be part of such a supportive community.
I'd like to start a blog that features writers writing about their work. If you were affected by the cancelling of events/anything else due to the Coronavirus, please feel free to participate (book can be any genre and does not have had to be published in 2019/2020).
I have written 5 questions below. If you would like to be featured on the blog, please email me answers to the questions. Depending on how many people respond, I will feature a writer every day or so on the blog, as well as tweet the feature. Please use this space to promote yourself as much as possible.
I'm open to suggestions on how to improve the questions and anything else. Please just shoot me an email if you have any.
My email can be found in the site's footer or by clicking on the red mailbox in the header.
I'm excited to hear more about your books!
1. Describe Your Book(s)/ Published Work
2. Share a Line or Two (or Whatever You Feel Comfortable Sharing) from the Book/ One of the Books and Briefly Explain What Those Lines Mean to You/ Express About the Book/ Your Work.
(Don’t feel like you have to put the lines in context).
3. Who/What Influenced the Writing of This Book/Poems/Flash/Etc? (Does not have to be limited to books/authors).
4. If Your Work/Book Had a Soundtrack, What Would it Be?
(Can be actual recorded music or a description of sound, etc. that you feel fits the book/your work. Feel free to make a list/write a paragraph/etc).
5. What Else Would You Like to Share About your Book(s)/ Published Work?
(Feel free to share where to buy any books, an author bio, links to 1 or 2 or 3 published works from journals, social media handles, website, etc.
Please also include relevant images as attachments. Include anything else I forgot as well!